Friday 8 August 2008

A short word on US 08 from Crikey's Gary Rundle

A slightly off (but rather funny) comment on the monumentally boring US presidential race:
The man who killed, beheaded, disemboweled, and souvenired and ate parts of a fellow traveller on a Canadian bus made no comment during hisarraignment other than "please kill me". He is believed to be covering the 2008 US presidential race.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who finds the whole contest between McCain and Obama a bit of a bore.
The only real difference between the two is their age and the hair colour of their wives.
While that whole Kennedy-Camelot spiel that some Democrats are trying to run makes me want to chunder.
But then, I'm old enough to remember what a political fraud President Kennedy really was.

Wake me up when the whole thing's over - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: