Thursday 13 August 2009

Moggy Musings [Archived material from Boy the Wonder Cat]


A fly in the sky musing: One slick English kitteh.
"My cat is awesome at catching flies. He will be laying down when an unsuspecting fly will buzzes past him, he simply plucks it out the air - admittedly when he lifts his paw up it flies away, but it's still impressive".
James Embleton of Peterborough commenting on a BBC online news website
Fatty flying home musing: Fatty an 10 yr old Staffie was found wandering in Yamba and after being missing from his original Sydney home for most of the last eight years was flown home by Rex Airlines in June 2009.
An Itty Bitty Kitty Committee musing: Out in the blogosphere they know how to promote kittehs needing homes. Good website, good work! Charlene Butterbean - I lurvs u...
Departed pet musing: The deddie word has raised its head in a blog. The Orstrahyun mentions hearing about a psychic who charges at least $100 an hour for speaking to departed pets and conveying messages.
Darryl thinks that all cats would say from the great beyond is "Feed me".
I don't think we would be less chatty than before - I'm sure we would also say "Let me in", "Let me out", "Just scratch behind my ear will you", "Why is the dog in my bed?", "Take it away - it's not up to my culinary standards"and "Is Malcolm Turnbull STILL moaning?"

No comments: