1. You still refer to your life partner as The Wife or The Little Woman and expect her to vote as you do.
2. When it comes to forming an opinion, you believe everything you hear from the resident ‘expert’ at local golf, bowling, RSL, Rotary, and Lions clubs.
3. You’re so Green-averse that peas, beans and broccoli are banned from the dinner plate.
4. Even though you live in town and rarely go bush, you own two hunting rifles and enough ammo to start a small war.
5. You really believe that there is a female first name spelt JuLIAR.
6. Listening to radio shock jocks like Alan Jones and Ray Hadley are a favourite pastime.
7. You just know there IS a world-wide conspiracy by climate scientists and it’s aimed directly at you and your wallet.
8. You accept the notion that Australian democracy as we know it died on the 1st July 2012 when national carbon pricing and the mining tax commenced.
9. You think Andrew Bolt knows what he’s talking about and are one of the dwindling band who watch his television show.
10. A portrait of Opposition Leader Tony Abbott hangs in the family room at home.