Tuesday 30 April 2013

Saffin condemns National Party's dirty tricks in local telephone polling


It would appear that the NSW North Coast Nationals and Kevin Hogan are behaving true to form……..


Saffin condemns National Party’s dirty tricks

Page MP Janelle Saffin says she is disgusted with the dirty tricks polling methods being used by the National Party in Page.

Ms Saffin said local people have alerted her to telephone polls with deliberately deceitful questions.

“My support for a Coal Seam Gas free Northern Rivers is unequivocal as the community is well aware of.

“There are dodgy polls asking people whether they would vote for me if I changed my mind on the CSG issue.

“This is a deliberately misleading suggestion.

“From the moment people first came to me with their concerns about CSG, I have been standing up for the community on this issue.

“I said I would speak out against CSG and I have.

“I said I would pursue any possible Federal Government action for protecting our water and our environment from CSG, and I have.

“I said I would push our State MPs to better protect our region from CSG activities, and I have, and will continue to do so until we have a Northern Rivers exclusion zone.

“Local people can decide who they trust to stand up for them on keeping our region CSG-free.

“It is clear from this devious style of polling by the Nationals that Kevin Hogan is bringing Tony Abbott’s negative campaign to Page.

“Rather than resort to dishonest campaign techniques, Mr Hogan should be pressuring his State National Party colleagues to get a CSG exclusion zone for the Northern Rivers.


29 April 2013

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Up here in the deep north Clive Palmer, Queensland richest man, had his Brisbane Queen Street CBD office broken into and his personal desktop stolen.

Before Clive Palmer resigned from the Liberal News ltd Party (LNP) he was it's biggest donor and had life membership.

Any political party that Clive Palmer starts will be along the lines of his former LNP party so Labor has nothing to gain by stealing his computer.

"Slick" Abbott never answers any questions from Journalists except Bolt, Hadley and Jones.