Sunday 17 April 2022

Candidates standing in Page Electorate at 21 May 2022 Federal General Election - Part 2. Hanabeth Luke, in her own words


Dr. Hannabeth Luke
IMAGE: https://www.hanabethluke.com.au/









Hi, I’m Dr Hanabeth Luke and I am running as your Independent candidate for Page.


I’m a scientist and Marine Rescue volunteer. I teach at Southern Cross University and I’m raising a family in Evans Head.


I’m disappointed with what I see in politics and think we can do better.


We need a local champion to represent our values and views in Canberra.


I will fight for decency and honesty in government, with a fair allocation of funding to strengthen our regional industries and health systems.


I stand for a fair future where everyone has a home, with quality education and training for all the people of Page.


We need to plan for a rapid transition to a carbon neutral economy that supports our farmers and communities.


I have the integrity and decency to speak up for our region.


All I need is your vote!



Media Release: THE DEBATE IS DONE? The Conversation is Only Just Beginning by clarencegirl on Scribd


No comments: