Monday 20 October 2008

My thoughts on the McPalin team

It's hard to believe that that an Australian exists who would find most of the pronouncements of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin anything but abhorrent.

When it comes to her political comments, she (along with John McCain) probably deserves a great deal of the flack that is out there in the media and floating about the blogosphere.

However, even I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with the level of bile being directed at this woman and the less than subtle attempts to sexualize her candidature.

This 'photograph' accompanying a recent PollieGraph article was as low as it could go as far as I'm concerned.

1 comment:

Ken_L said...

I wonder if Palin herself would agree with you? I suspect not.

Which is not to say you are wrong of course.