Wednesday 22 October 2008

Waynesville NC: This year's most ticked-off cease and desist letter?

Found at Chilling Effects:

April 23, 2008
Sender Information:
[Private]
Sent by: [Private]
[Private]
North Car, 28786, USA

Recipient Information:
[Private]
[Private]
Michigan, 48040
Sent via: internet post-htt
Re: cease& desist

To:
[private]
Marysville, MI 48040

From:
[private]
Waynesville NC 28786

It has come to my attention that you are continuing to attempt to harass and or cause undue and further harm to me personally, financially and emotionally, by continuing to make libelous and / or slanderous statements about me, my business and my family members, via various Internet chat forums, bloggs and websites you have created.
It has also come to my attention that you continue to engage in this libelous and criminal activity by posting my personal and / or business information on various Internet chat forums bloggs and websites you have created, as well as photographs of myself sent to you when we were friends, intended for your personal viewing only.
Your continued libelous statements are no doubt and attempt to inflict financial harm, as well as inflict emotional distress to myself, my family members and my business and to attempt to engage me further and "call me out" to defend myself against your totally FALSE and libelous, malicious, and defamatory statements.
Your continued illegal
cyberstalking actions, has left me no choice but to send you this last good faith communication in an last ditch effort to get you to CEASE and Desist in this illegal activity at once.
All fifty U.S. states criminalized stalking in the 1990's, and many have passed cyberstalking statutes as well.
All fifty U.S. states also have laws againts the very same endeavors you are engaged in including
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Your continued endeavor in this harassment campaign appears that you may also indeed be classified as a cyberstalker (Internet stalker) as defined by various criminal statues.
Make NO Mistake About IT, [private].
I WILL PROSECUTE YOU TO THE FULL EXISTENT OF THE LAW
IF THIS ACTIVITY DOES NOT CEASE IMMEDIATELY.
You have simply left me no other choice.
Several months ago, I sent you an informal request via e mail, as well as a formal CEASE and Desist letter to your home address, asking you to not engage in this activity any further,
yet you continue to do so.
I have also made various good faith efforts via post on various Internet chat forms, for you to stop this and allow us all to move forward... to no avail.
Various friends, associates and Internet cyber crime advocates have and continue to record and document the irrefutable events and outburst, as evidence, or your illegal activity and I WILL SEEK CRIMINAL AND CIVIL PROSECUTION IF YOU DO NOT CEASE AND DESIST these activities IMMEDIATELY.
It is my intention to also seek possibly, both civil and criminal actions against the administrators of the host who continue to allow you to post your defamatory and totally false allegations.
You are hereby directed to REMOVE any mention of my family members names, my name, as well as my Internet business names and or URLS (website names) and / or pictures of us and or any family members you have posted on the various Internet chat forums, blogs and websites you have created.
If you are unable to REMOVE this maliciously posted libelous material, than I strongly urge you to have the administrators REMOVE libelous material, as well as any mention of my family members names, my name, my business name, and or pictures of me and or any family
members you have posted on the various Internet chat forums bloggs and websites you have created.
This is my FINAL attempt to rectify this situation in a good faith effort.
I suggest you do not make me take this further.
Submitted for Your Consideration: By [private] and uploaded on this 11th day of June 2007.

No comments: